Dissertation
Dissertation > Medicine, health > Chinese Medicine > Journal of Orthopaedics > Modern medicine, orthopedic diseases

Xian Fang Huo Yin combined Taohongsiwutang Treating orthopedic clinical study of postoperative infection

Author JieZhuo
Tutor HanMing
School Shandong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Course TCM orthopedics and traumatology
Keywords Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Taohongsiwutang Orthopedic postoperative infection Ulcer Clinical Research
CLC R274.9
Type Master's thesis
Year 2010
Downloads 53
Quotes 0
Download Dissertation

[ Objective ] : through the use of comparative observation of Shandong Traditional Chinese Medicine University Hospital Infection after nearly two years of orthopedic patients to conduct follow-up analysis , which summarizes Xian Fang Huo Yin combined Taohongsiwutang Treating orthopedic postoperative infection treatment outcomes , provide the basis for clinical . [ Method ] : 52 cases of postoperative infection in orthopedic patients were randomly divided into two groups , the treatment group and the control group of 26 cases . The control group was treated with Western medicine treatment ( debridement of sequestrum processing , processing of internal fixation and stability of reconstruction, continuous irrigation , use of antibiotics , etc. ) , the treatment group on the basis of Western medicine to be Xian Fang Huo Yin combined Taohongsiwutang treating. According to Response Evaluation Criteria , for patients with telephone follow-up, data collection , surveys were present circumstances , the collected data input SPSS17.0 software package to establish a database and analyzed statistically ( count data groups were compared using the X2 test ; measurement data between groups compared using the t test, Wilcoxon test was used heterogeneity of variance P = 0.05. [ result ] : All patients were followed up according efficacy criteria were followed up 3 months to 1 year , an average of 7.8 months, the cure rate 65.38% , improvement rate of 30.77% and the total efficiency of 96.15% , significantly higher ( respectively 57.69%, 26.92%, 93.61%), P were lt; 0.05, control group, days of fever and CRP, erythrocyte sedimentation rate decreased occurrence and recovery normal time was significantly less than the control group (P lt; 0.05), treatment group, the recurrence rate ( 3.85% ) was significantly lower than the control group (15.38%) (P lt; 0.05), while the treatment group and the control group no differences in the rate of adverse events statistically significant (P gt; 0.05). [ Conclusion ] : Xian Fang Huo Yin combined Taohongsiwutang treating orthopedic postoperative infection made ​​to shorten the treatment time , improve the condition, reduce the relapse rate and side effects of a good effect.

Related Dissertations
More Dissertations