Dissertation
Dissertation > Medicine, health > Chinese Medicine > TCM Internal Medicine > Modern medicine, internal diseases

Liver qi stagnation soup clinical study on the treatment of chronic cholecystitis stagnation and spleen deficiency

Author GaoGuoQing
Tutor CaoHongLin
School Changchun University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Course Traditional Chinese Medicine
Keywords Chinese medicine treatment Gallstones Chronic cholecystitis Shuganjianpi method Clinical Research
CLC R259
Type Master's thesis
Year 2007
Downloads 100
Quotes 0
Download Dissertation

Objective: cholecystitis analyzed and discussed from the point of view of Chinese medicine and modern medicine , and to observe the clinical efficacy of liver qi stagnation soup , lay the foundation for in-depth study of chronic cholecystitis , play to the advantages of Chinese medicine treatment . Meaning : chronic cholecystitis clinical common disease , seriously affecting the patient's health and quality of life . Western medicine treatment with anti-inflammatory symptomatic , surgery and other methods . Antibiotics and can not terminate the development of the disease and to obtain satisfactory results . Chinese medicine treatment of chronic cholecystitis reduce the relapse rate and fewer side effects and other advantages . Therefore , the research in the development of chronic cholecystitis effective treatment , reduce patient pain has an important role in promoting the recovery health . Results : A total of 58 cases , after clinical observation , treatment group healed in three cases ( 8.33% ) , effective in 16 cases ( 44.44% ) , effective in 14 cases ( 38.90% ) , 3 cases (8.33 %) total effective rate of 91.67% : the control group that were 4 cases ( 18.18% ) , effective in 14 cases ( 63.64% ) , 4 cases ( 18.18% ) , with a total effective rate of 81.82% . Improvement in their symptoms , the treatment group than the control group . B-ultrasound treatment group, the total effective rate was 91.67% ; the control group, the total effective rate of 81.82% . Stones to improve the treatment group the total effective rate was 50.00% ; the control group, the total effective rate of 31.25% . Conclusion: This study analyzes can be concluded that in the treatment of chronic cholecystitis stagnation and spleen deficiency , liver qi stagnation soup have a significant effect .

Related Dissertations
More Dissertations