Dissertation
Dissertation > Agricultural Sciences > Agriculture as the foundation of science > FERTILIZERS > Farm manure > Compost, compost

The Bacterial Diversity of Microbial Community Capable of Lignocellulose Degradation and It’s Application during Composting Process

Author DengWei
Tutor WangWeiDong
School Heilongjiang Bayi Agricultural University
Course Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Keywords Lignocellulose degradation Composite strains Reduplicate diversity Compost Nitrogen losses
CLC S141.4
Type Master's thesis
Year 2010
Downloads 170
Quotes 0
Download Dissertation

Clearly the composite strains as connected agents in cow dung compost effect , discover added inorganic nutrients organic cow manure composting process in order to study the highly efficient and stable lignocellulose degradation composite microbial strains the possibility of improving the nutrient content of compost using 16S rDNA clone technical analysis of composite strains of microbial diversity through comparative test of composite strains of the composting process , the researchers add diammonium phosphate , urea , potassium sulfate in nitrogen elements of the organic ratio of phosphorus and potassium . The test results are as follows : (1) clone library constructed composite strains , 184 16S rDNA fragments obtained by colony PCR , 24 representative clones obtained by RFLP screening , 62% of closely related species in the sequence database than the results known bacteria , are attributed to the Clostridium genus , Brevibacillus genus , Ureibacillus a Proteiniborus genus and with Rhizobium . The remaining 38% of closely related species of bacteria are difficult to culture bacteria . (2) composite microbial system is connected inocula cow manure composting , results showed that the treatment can add then agents pile into the high temperature period of four days in advance , the pile of cellulose , hemicellulose , lignin degradation rate higher than that in the control 12.8% , 3.51% and 4.78% , respectively , compared with the control , significantly reducing the compost pre nitrogen loss , and a 3.9% decrease in total nitrogen loss . ( 3 ) one-time addition of inorganic nutrients composting , with the control ( adding inorganic nutrients handling ) and compared to compost in total nitrogen, total phosphorus, total potassium content were increased by 47.5% , 115.9% , 59.2% , total nitrogen added , total phosphorus and total potassium organic conversion rate of 40.0% , 20.34% and 19.47% , respectively . Clear through the above study the composite microbial strains , composite strains as access agents used in the significant improvement in the quality of the compost compost to reduce nutrient losses , one - time addition of inorganic nutrients in cow manure composting process can improve the composting of organic nutrients and total nutrient content .

Related Dissertations
More Dissertations